Five things I learned by attending last night's game betwixt the 'Canes and the Pens:
1. A hot pretzel and a root beer float are a perfectly balanced dinner.
2. Nobody has been able to master the wrap-around shot like Mario Lemeiux.
3. It took me awhile to "get" the following phrase, but once I did, it became the funniest referee heckling I'd ever heard: "Get off your knees, stripes, you're blowing the game!"
4. Cheerleaders simply do not work for hockey. Take note, Pen's Patrol
5. There is bad grammar EVERYWHERE...
... even on giant banners in the arena.
LET'S GO PENS!!!!