Friday, May 9, 2008

Think Purple!!

I know, no updates for some time; I've been so busy I haven't had time to post to tell everyone how busy I am. However, the thing I am most excited about is this:

I joined
Tean in Training!!!


Team in Training is the brainchild of the
Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. The basic premise is that you train for an endurance event (The Marine Corps Marathon in my case) and raise money for the LLS. A lot of money.

I know that most of you reading were friends with, or at least knew, Knapper. We lost her nearly 2 years ago to AML, a form of Leukemia. I would like to run this event and raise this money to honor her memory, and to honor and support everyone who is fighting a blood cancer.

If you'd like to support me, you can here:
http://pages.teamintraining.org/wpa/corps08/cambrass, but what I think I'll need is the other kind of support - good thoughts, good wishes and a well-placed "GO Chrisie". Those can be left on my fundraising page as well, or thought anytime between now and October.




No comments: