Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bluetooth or Crazy

After running a very long, very slow 16 miler today, then promptly falling asleep, the only thing not cramped up on me today are my fingers and since I cannot watch any more olympic handball, I will tell you about the game I made up. It's called "bluetooth or crazy" and the rules are very simple. When you see someone walking down the street talking to themself, you have to guess if they're wearing a bluetooth, or just crazy. It's a fun game. It's also a very different game depending on if I am at home or at work. I work downtown, so in that case, it's often "bluetooth". However, I live in the finest ghetto in Pittsburgh (thank Kendra) and when I'm there.... well, it's anyone's guess.

I invite you to try it out and see if it doesn't make your people watching adventures that much more exciting.


Also, on an entirely different note, this is the funniest thing I've seen all day:

3 comments:

M*J*C said...

First of all, LOVE the game!!! Second of all, LOVE the video!!! Had me cracking up!

haddy said...

omg. Thanks for the laugh.

haddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.