Sunday, November 16, 2008

Potty Humor

Last time I was in Seattle, I had many lovely things to say about the fair city. This trip, I have found something even lovelier:



Seattle is a very green city. Lots of LEED certification, lots of recycling, lots of composting, not a lot of paper cups to be had. NOW, they have smart toilets. Up for #1, down for #2. Genius. How would you like to be the one tasked with writing this sign (found in a public restroom): "push the handle in the direction which best suits your needs". Suits your needs? I also appreciate the inclusion of the #1 and #2 as clarification, in case "liquid waste" and "solid waste" were unclear to some people.

I'm off to Texas next week, you can bet I'll be reporting on the potty situation in the Lone Star State, stay tuned.

1 comment:

Carolyn Keller said...

I did not know you had a blog, but am glad I found it. And I'm also glad that the first blog of yours I ever read was about pottys. How did I now know you have a blog?