Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tagged

Margo tagged me. Here are the rules - list 6 things I value and 6 things I don't and then pass this award on to 6 people...

What I value:

1. My true true true friends
2. Finding an absolutely perfect song to fit your mood
3. The way I feel after a tough run
4. A really good conversation
5. Individuality in all its forms, including my ever-evolving definition of myself
6. pizza and vanilla ice cream with a huge dollop of peanut butter in it (not to be eaten concurrently)

What I don't Value:

1. Fashion
2. Traveling for my job
3. The flu on marathon day
4. Boredom
5. Having to put up a tough front when I'm totally not feeling it
6. Fast Runners =)

Now I'm supposed to pass it on. Alas, I don't know that many people who blog, or who read my blog, but:

Knitty
Matilda
Kendraspondence
Peter Lemonjello

Have at it. Or don't, that's cool too. I value the right to choose blog topics as well ;)

1 comment:

M*J*C said...

I love your lists! I particularly like #2 and #5 on the Value list, and definitely #5 on the Don't Value list.