Friday, January 2, 2009

Recap

I'm spending today reading a lot of retrospectives on 2008. I'm not really into reminiscing, so I'm going to put my 10010 10100 brain to work and just make you a list, the good with the bad, in no particular order, of the top 10 things that happened last year in my life. By "top 10", I mean the first ten things that occur to me to write ;)
  1. I got a brand new, kick ass little brother
  2. We welcomed Madigan and Andrew
  3. I managed to stay in one apartment for more than 6 months
  4. I ran another marathon, badly
  5. I raised a crap ton of money for the LLS
  6. I got to visit both Boston and Seattle for the first time ever
  7. I got dumped for a blonde
  8. We lost our beloved Kathy and our Uncle Bob (and our Myron and our Chip)
  9. I turned 30, my friends helped with that
  10. We all got a brand new, kick ass President
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, 2009.

Better Things (I have no idea what the hamsters are all about, but it's the theme song anyway)

1 comment:

M*J*C said...

You are too funny!